THE LAND MEMORU OF THE TURKISH NATION
The aim of the article is to determine the areas of historical traces of nomadic and semi-nomadic Turkic peoples of Nagorno-Shirvan and the surrounding areas, exploring via microtoponyms. From this point of view, has been investigated microtoponyms such as Gabirry dwellings, Garhunlu dwelling, Mandi, Kirbit microtopones in the territory of Gushchu village; Muradhasli, Sayadli, Tatarli dwellings in the territory of the Goylar village; Akhsagli, Turanlı dwellings in the territory of the Kolani village; Boyat dwelling in the village of Charhan; Borbor dwelling on the slopes of Yavani mountain system; Yaghli and Khidirli dwellings in the Garpizli (Tarbuzlu) plateau; Lak dwellings in the Khaltava plateau and etc. One of the attributes that attracts attention, many of these populations are mixed with other provinces, where they organized as part of neighborhoods and tiras, and some of them have moved to other areas (regions) and have settled there permanently. However, as this article is not able to provide detailed information about the above-mentioned Turkic people, we tried to give a brief information about microtoponyms such as Turanlı, Emirli, Kohunlu, Akhsagli, Muradhasilli, Sayadli, Mandi and Kirbit. For example, with an interesting historical root, examining the places of residence and the neighborhoods that reflect traces of the tribes who participated in the ethnography of the Azerbaijani people, we have registered Kuhullu, Emirli, Gurdlar and other dwellings in Marazali region of the Gobustan. But it is interesting to note that the Kühullu tribes, along with the emirli and gurdlu have a wide variety of lands and are among of Gashgary’s mentioned tribes. İnvestigation of microtoponyms collected from Dagh Kolani village of Nagorno-Shirvan such as Turanli, Turans sword, Turan hill, Akhsagli and others was considered to be important. Similarly, Begalli, Mesalli, Gazikhanli, Mollali, Tatarli, Sayadli, Cibinohudlu, Muradhasilli and other microtoponyms are also mentioned in the territory of Goyler Dagh village (Shamakhi region). From these tribes when we follow Muradhasilli tribe area, Muradli’s nomadic lands are known a part of the Kohvara tribe of Qashqay in various variants. It is also important to briefly inform about the Kirbit, Mandi microtoponyms registered in the Gushchu village (Shamakhi District). There are stream, road, crossing, and so on microtoponyms called Kirbit. For example, in the XII-XIV centuries, there were Koshchu, Merkit, Kirk and others among the tribes of bashgird. It is known that they live in Derbent, Irkit, Kobali, Tandi, Yobur, Toguz, East Chuysky Volost. It has been clarified that the similarity of the Boyuk Mandi, Kichik Mandi and Kirbit microyoponyms registered in the Gushchu village have been found in the Tubas.
Keywords: Shirvan, Mandi, Charhan, Borbor, Khaltava, Sheki, Nakhchivan.
- Admynystratyvnoe delenye Azerbaidzhana. Baku. 2013.114 str. (Az)
- Toponymycheskyi slovar Azerbaidzhana. Baku. 1993. (Az)
- Admynystratyvnaia karta Azerbaidzhanskoi SSR. Baku, 1958.h.
- Ystoryia Azerbaidzhana, I tom Baku, 1958.h. 278. str. (Az)
- Bandalyev N.S. Toponymы nahornoho Shyrvana. Baku, эlm 2009.h.352.str.(Az)
- Budahov B.Ə. Mesto pamiaty turetskykh narodov.Baku. 1995.h. 270 str.(Az)
- Budahov B.Ə. Heibullaev H.A. Tolkovыi slovar azerbaidzhanskykh toponymov v Armenyy: Baku, 1998.h.452 str.(Az).
- Velyev M.H., Bakharlы. Azerbaidzhan, (эtnohrafycheskye y heohrafycheskye y эkonomycheskye ocherky) Baku, 1998.h.189.str. (Az).
- Heibullaev H. Drevnye tiurky y Armenyia. Baku, 1992. h.140 str.(Az).
- Heibullaev H. Yz ystoryy Azerbaidzhanskykh tiurkov. Baku, 1994.h.248 str.(Az).
- Heibullaev H. Ystoryia Karabakha. Baku, 1990.h.232 str.(Az).
- Humylev L.N. Starыi Turky. Baku, 1993.h.544 str. (Az).
- Eivazova R. Tiurkskye toponymы v Afhanystane. Baku, 1995.h. 224.str. (Az).
- Abulhasym F. Shakhname. Baku, 1987.h. 236 str.(Az).
- Ybrahymov T. (Shakhyn). Hashhailar. Baku 1988 h. 212.str.(Az).
- Farrukh Sumar. Ohuzы (datы, sostavyv- dastany boi). Baku,1992.h.456 str. (Az).
- Karta Shemakhynskoho raiona Azerbaidzhanskoi SSR Pokazanyia zemelъ, zakreplennыkh za kolkhoza za vechnoe polъzovanye zemlerabot proyzvedennыkh v 1936 h. M.1: 1500
- Terrytoryalъnoe admynystratyvno delenye Soiuz. Respub. SSSR M.1958.h. (Rus).
- Vynnykov Ya.R. Rodoplemennoi y etynycheskoi sostav naselenyia Chardzhouskoi oblasty Turkmenskoi SSR y eho rasselenye. Trudы Yn-ta ystoryy y arkheolohyy y etnohrafyy. AN Turkmenskoi SSR. Ashkhabad,1962. h.T.VI. Seryia эtnohrafyia. S.1-110,karta.(Rus).
- Kavkazskoi Kalendar Tyflys 1917.h.1075.str. (Rus).
- Karta SSSR. M.1:4000000 UNR Heod y kart. pry Sovete Mynyst SSSR M.1980.h.
- Potapov A.P. Etnycheskyi sostav V proyskhozhdenye altaitsev (ystoryko-etnycheskyi ocherk) yzd-vo “Nauka” Moskva.L. 1969.h. 238 str. (Rus).
- Potapov A.P. Ocherky po ystoryy altaitsev M.L. 1953.h.444 str. (Rus).
- Svod statystycheskykh dannыkh y naselenye zakavkazskoho kraia yzvlechennыkh yz posemeinыkh spyskov, 1886. Tyflys. 1893.h. (Rus).
- Shopen Y. Ystorycheskyi pomiatnyk sostoianyia armianskoi oblasty v epokhe ee prysoedynenyia k rossyiskoi ymperyy SPR, 1852.h.1251.str.(Rus).