The application for current issue #1 / 2019 is opened.
To the attention of the authors !!! Please send articles in English. For such articles, payment for printing will be reduced!
Journal practices a policy of free dissemination of scientific information and immediate open access to published content. Consequently, introducing an article for publication, the author thereby provides consent to the reproduction of the full text on the Internet.
THE REVIEW PROCESS
This journal uses double-blind review, which means that both the reviewer and author identities are concealed from the reviewers, and vice versa, throughout the review process. In case the article receives positive reviews it is recommended for print. If one or both reviews are negative, the article is rejected. The editorial board reserves the right to accept an article for print if it does not meet certain requirements only under condition that the text of the article is improved by the author. The editorial board makes a final resolution on admission of the article for publication. In case of rejection, the author of the article can read the reviews and editorial decisions.
REQUIREMENTS FOR PAPERS
The Editorial board accepts for publication scientific articles on geography which have not been previously published.
According to the requirements of Ministry of Education of Ukraine a typical scientific article in professional journals should have the following structure:
– Scientific and practical problems;
– Topicality and novelty of research;
– The connection of the article with important scientific and practical tasks;
– Analysis of recent research;
– Prospects of the study.
Two copies of the manuscript in Ukrainian, Russian or English are sent, A4 and the file in a Word for Windows 6.0, 7.0, 10.0
Postgraduate students, authors without scientific degree submit an article with a review of a supervisor or expert.
The computer version of the manuscript must meet the following requirements:
Article printed in Word for Windows 6.0, 7.0 fonts Times New Roman.
Margins: top and bottom – 2,0 cm, left – 2.0 cm, right – 2,0 cm.
Indention: 1.0 cm.
Pages not numbered.
Text of the article is made according to the following:
- UDC indexation.
- The initials and surname of the author(s).
- The article title in bold letters. The title should be short (no more than eight words) and reflect the content of the article.
- The abstract in the language of the article, no more 50 words.
- The key words, 4-6 words.
- The initials and surname of the author(s), title, abstract and keywords translated into Russian and English (if the article is written in Ukrainian). If the article is written in Russian, this part is provided in Ukrainian and English if in English – Ukrainian and Russian, respectively (200 words).
- The text of the article. Printed with indentation, Times New Roman, 12, 1.0 interspaced.
- References are provided in the text in square brackets . The first figure corresponds to the source in the bibliography section, and then after comma the letter p. (which stands for the page) and a figure, meaning the page number in the bibliography section, to which the reference is made. If the brackets contain reference to two or more sources, they are separated by a semicolon (;).
- Tables, charts, figures, diagrams should be authorized and not copied from other publications.
- The references are provided in the next line after the text of the article. There should be included only those sources to which reference is made in the text. Below are the alphabetically numbered sources of literature, first in Cyrillic, then in Latin alphabet.
- The author provides the following information: name, surname and patronymic, scientific degree, academic status, place of work and title, mailing address, phone number, e-mail address.