GEOSPATIAL ANALYSIS OF PUBLIC OPINION IN THE LIGHT OF THE PARLIAMENTARY ELECTIONS IN THE CARPATHIAN AND PODILSK REGION.
The article covers the following manifestations of public opinion through the results of the election participation rate. Based on the results of parliamentary elections in Ukraine in October 2014 was held a geospatial analysis of the major trends in the context of ideological constituencies that are tailored to the respective entities and regions in general. In the studied region voting results confirmed the prevailing public opinion, which generally had consolidated character. The publication is designed to assess the regional specificity of political society structuring, explaining of territorial extension to certain party preferences. The expression of mass political consciousness (public opinion) helps to evaluate at the territorial level people’s attitude to certain ideologies and political orientations. The object of the study is Carpathian and Podilsk region. Forming a compact space, they demonstrated the different results of electoral preferences. The grouping of administrative areas was done in terms of public opinion manifestation of certain ideologies; conclusions were done about certain territorial electoral preferences. This publication contains information from the Central Election Commission. An analytical evaluation table of election results at the territorial level was also arranged.
Keywords: public opinion, territorial electoral activity analysis, regional regions, constituencies.
- Dnistrianskyi M.S. Politychna heohrafiia Ukrainy: navchalnyi posibnyk / M.S. Dnistrianskyi. – Lviv: LNU imeni Ivana Franka, 2014. – 348 s.
- Dnistrianskyi M. S. Politychna heohrafiia ta heopolityka Ukrainy: Navchalnyi posibnyk // M.S.Dnistrianskyi – Ternopil: Navchalna knyha – Bohdan, 2010. – 344 s.
- Elektoralni protsesy v Ukraini v rehionalnomu vymiri: Bukovyna i Zakarpattia: monohrafiia / Pid. red. A. Kruhlashova i M. Tokaria [Red. koleh.: M. Zan, M. Huitor, Yu. Ostanets, N. Rotar; Vidp. za vypusk M. Tokar]; NDI politychnoi rehionalistyky (Uzhhorod), NDI yevropeiskoi intehratsii ta rehionalnykh doslidzhen (Chernivtsi). – Uzhhorod: Polihraftsentr «Lira», 2014. – 552 s.
- Kuzyshyn A.V. Heoprostorova otsinka parlamentskykh vyboriv 2012 roku v Ternopilskii oblasti / A.V.Kuzyshyn // Naukovi zapysky. Seriia: Heohrafiia. – Ternopil, 2012. – № 3 (33). – S. 87-93.
- Shveda Yu.R. Politychni partii u vyborakh: teoriia ta praktyka vyborchoi kampanii: navch.-metod. posib. / Yu. Shveda. – K.: Znannia, 2012. – 373 s.