ENGINEERING PROTECTION OF THE CITY IN THE CONTEXT OF ECOLOGICALLY SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT OF THE TERRITORY.
The priorities of social and economic development of lutsk provided that the general plan are analyzed. Found that in comparison with the previous, the new general plan contains many materials on important aspects of environmental development. To implement the general plan and the socio-economic development to 2020 should be carried out a range of measures to improve the ecological state of the lutsk. The basis for such activities is engineering protection areas. It includes engineering-geological arrangement, which provides protection against the adverse effects of groundwater; development and implementation of effective response mechanisms adverse exogenous processes; measures to protect urban areas from the adverse effects of surface water; measures to protect against soil erosion; increasing environmental cities and local levels. The first group action solves the problem of flooding, subsidence of soil in the area of depression craters, destroying homes and buildings. Among the adverse exogenous processes occurring in karst, suffusion, subsidence of soil filtration and hydrodynamic nature, shifts in floodplains and terraces in the field cutting, destruction of the coast due to tortuosity rivers, complications of conditions and the like. The adverse effect of surface water is manifested in during floods when the river breaking its banks and flooded floodplain placed on homes, businesses and roads. Anti-erosion measures include construction water-detention shafts. Improvement of the environmental safety of the city is to improve environmental sustainability landscapes, reducing anthropogenic loads, reducing environmental risks potentially hazardous objects.
Keywords: engineering protection of the city, ecologically sustainable development of the territory, measures of improvement the ecological state of the city.
- Vladymyrov V.V. Horod y landshaft: problemy, konstruktyvnye zadachy y reshenyia / V.V. Vladymyrov, E.M. Mykulyna, Z.N. Yarhyna – M.: Mysl, 1986. – 238 s.
- Heneralnyi plan m. Lutska. Poiasniuvalna zapyska. – K.: UD NDI PM “Dipromisto”, 2008. – 226 s.
- Karahodyn V.L. Otvod poverkhnostnykh vod s horodskoi terytoryy / V.L. Karahodyn, M.V. Molokov – M.: Stroiyzdat, 1974. – 161 s.
- Kliushnychenko Ye.Ie. Upravlinnia mistom / Ye.Ie. Kliushnychenko – K.: KNUBA, 2003. – 260 s.
- Mazur Y.Y. Kurs ynzhenernoi ekolohyy / Y.Y. Mazur, O.Y. Moldavanov. – M.: Vysshaia shkola, 1999. – 447 s.
- Molchak Ya.O. Lutsk: suchasnyi ekolohichnyi stan ta problemy. / Yaroslav Molchak, Vasyl Fesiuk, Olena Kartava. – Lutsk: RVV LDTU, 2003. – 488 s.
- Fesiuk V.O. Konstruktyvno-heohrafichni zasady formuvannia ekolohichnoho stanu velykykh mist Pivnichno-Zakhidnoi Ukrainy. / Vasyl Fesiuk. – Lutsk: RVV LDTU, 2008. – 344 st.
- Fesiuk V.O. Lutsk: stalyi rozvytok ta sotsialno-ekolohichni problemy. / Vasyl Fesiuk. – Lutsk: RVV LNTU, 2014. – 304 s.
- Polska 2025. DIugookresowa strategia trwalego i zrownowazonego rozwoju. – Warszawa: Narodowa Fundacja Ochrony Srodowiska, 2000. – 167 s.