PLACE OF THE CENTRAL AND EASTERN EUROPE IN THE NEW GEOPOLITICAL REALITIES, WHICH ARE EMERGING.
The article discusses rapid change of the world with the passage of time. Familiar ideals and social guidelines lose their relevance during short period of time, the ability to meet the growing needs of the people and therefore become progressively less attractive for people. There are explaining, how old centers of power, which were built its power on the ability to solve old problems are experiencing a crisis of confidence for millions of people. Some, like communism led by USSR, has suffered a serious defeat, and its long-term opponent liberalism, led by the United States is already feeling their inability to compete effectively with the Islamic world in the competition for the possession of the minds of men and nations and thus losing political influence in a significant geographic regions of the planet. There is analysis of collapsing the usual dichotomy of geopolitical confrontation between world talasokraticheskim (monetary civilization) and telurokraticheskim (dominance power vertical of power), how long term dominant political trends change, they bring religious factor to higher level, which determines all other spheres of world politics. The author focuses on the fact that the initiator of the transition from ideological conflict to religions conflict became Islam whose increasing force is the result of depopulation post-Christian, materialistic-hedonistic world of northern Eurasia. The attention is focused on the areas of mass migration and the special features of the demographic processes in different nations, which in the coming decades, will radically change the geopolitical space around Ukraine and how these processes can change the Ukraine and its place in the global balance of the world’s centers of power. It reveals how the old global confrontation is replaced a new North-South axis conflict, in which the territory of age-old discord between the West and the East Central and Eastern Europe, may be more distant from the region, where will increase the confrontation of different religious communities. To draw the conclusion, one can say that there are opportunities for this region start to play a role not civilizational border, but survivor center of the Christian world already to the middle of the twenty-first century Europe.
Keywords: geopolitical space, conceptual power, worldview crisis, cyclism, civilizational code, point of bifurcation.
- Attaly Zh. Kratkaia ystoryia budushcheho / Zhak Attaly – S.Peterburh: Pyter, 2014. – 288s.
- Bzhezinskyi Z. Velyka shakhivnytsia / Zbihniev Bzhezinskyi – Lviv – Ivano-Frankivsk: Lileia-NV, 2000. – 236s.
- Hrushko V. Mista u kulturno-semiotychnomu protsesi formuvannia heopolitychnykh prostoriv ta zon pidvyshchenoi napruhy /Viktor Hrushko// Naukovi zapysky TNPU im. V.Hnatiuka, seriia: heohrafiia #2 (vypisk 37). – Ternopil, 2014. – 212s.
- Kammynhs S. Rekonstruktsyia stratehyy / Styven Kammynhs – Kh.: Yzd-vo Humanytarnыi Tsentr, 2010. – 560s.
- Katasonov V.Yu. Kapytalyzm. Ystoryia y ydeolohyia denezhnoi tsyvylyzatsyy / V.Yu.Katasonov. – M.: Ynstytut russkoi tsyvylyzatsyy, 2013. – 1072 s.
- Klymovych L.Y. Knyha o Korane, eho proyskhozhdenyy y myfolohyy. – M.: Polytyzdat, 1986. – 270s.
- Lotman Yu.M. Semyosfera / Yu.M.Lotman. – S.Peterburh: «Yskustvo-SPb», 2004. – 704s.
- Svidzinskyi A.V. Synerhetychna kontseptsiia kultury / Anatolii Svidzinskyi. – Lutsk: VAT «Volynska oblasna likarnia», 2009. – 696s.
- Sorokyn P.A. Chelovek. Tsyvylyzatsyia.Obshchestvo / Pytyrym Sorokyn. – M.: Polytyzdat, 1992. – 543s.
- Styhlyts Dzh. Yu. Hlobalyzatsyia: Trevozhnye tendentsyy. – M.: Mysl, 2003. – 300s.
- Teoryy lychnosty v zapadno-evropeiskoi y amerykanskoi psykholohy / Redaktor-sostavytel Raihorodskyi D.Ya. – Samara: Yzdatelskyi Dom «BAKhRAKh», 1996. – 480s.
- Tykhomyrov L.A. Relyhyozno-fylosofskye osnovы ystoryy / L.A.Tykhomyrov. – M.: Airys-press, Lahuna-Art, 2004. – 688s.
- Khantynhton S. Stolknovenye tsyvylyzatsyi / Samiuel Khantynhton. – M.: OOO «Yzdatelstvo AST», 2003. – 603s.
- Shchokin H.V. Zakony sotsialnoho rozvytku i upravlinnia / Heorhii Shchokin. – K.: MAUP, 2006. – 192s.