RESEARCH CLIMATES PODILLYA LATE XIX – EARLY XX CENTURY.
In the article the research of Ukrainian and foreign scientists and geographers who studied climate skirts at the end of XIX – early XX century. The process continues the evolution of climate and dependence of human society it is not getting smaller. Even the latest technology, better organization of production is not in place to protect the region’s economy and well-being of people of great loss or disruption caused by extreme natural, especially climatic, phenomena. Because enrichment of knowledge about climate, its evolution, past and present, the impact on the biosphere, various aspects of human activities is a vital process. The role ethnonim “podillya”, characterized by climatic conditions on the tail and Ukraine in the study period. The contribution of Professor A. Klosovskyi, thanks to which we have created southwestern meteorological network of the Russian Empire, which included the southern part of Kiev and Podolia. The study of climatic conditions of the region was due to the intense economic development skirts. Considered the activities of the network of meteorological stations and the Observatory, which was founded by Count Morkov where observations divided on meteorological, aerological, seismic and earth observation magmatism, the clouds, atmospheric electricity, moreover, carried out extraordinary observation. Special attention is paid to scientific work of Polish researchers Vavzhynetsya Marczyński, Michal Balinskaya and Timoteush Lipinski, who also studied climatic conditions skirts. Deals with the scientific importance “Geographical Dictionary of the Kingdom of Poland and other Slavic lands,” which was published by Philip Sulimyerskym. In another Polish researcher M. Nyedzvyetskoho information about the climate of the skirts are in scientific work “Podgaetskiy County under a geographical, statistical and historical,” which was published in 1896. By justifying separation areas Podgaetskiy County into two types of climate. It is interesting that the researcher describes not only the climate, but also connects with it soil and vegetation types. With this in mind, the scientific study of climate skirts at the end of XIX – early XX centuries due to the economic development of the region and the practical needs of society. Studies Ukrainian climate scientists of this period led to the creation of observatori es, scientific development, stockpiling and transfer of knowledge. It is worth noting the significant contribution of Polish researchers late XIX – early XX centuries, a large number of published studies and quite serious study of the territory of Podolia.
Keywords: observatory, weather station, skirts, climatologists.
- Bazhenov l. V. Podіllya v pracyax doslіdnikіv і kraєznavcіv xіx–xx st. / l. V.Bazhenov. –Kam’yanec-Podіlskij: b.v., 1993. – 470 s.
- Galchak S. Podіllya: priroda, lyudina- evolyucіya, іstorichnij rozvitok (klіmatichnij faktor v іstorichnomu antroposocіogenezі) / S. G – Kam’yanec- Podіlskij: pp moshak m. і.,2006. – 368 s.
- Gіdrometeorologіchna sluzhba Ukraїni / za red. V. M. Lіpіnskogo. – Kiїv 2011. – s. 9–10.
- Denisik G. I. Priroda Vіnnichchini / G. Denisik. – Vіnnicya: konsol,2009. – 136 s.
- Denisik G. I. Prostori Vіnnichchini: kraєznavche vidannya / G. I. Denisik, V. E Lyubchenko. – Vіnnicya: Ekobіznescentr, 1999. – s. 5–12.
- Pіvoshenko I. M. Klіmat Vіnnickoї oblastі / I. M. Pіvoshenko. – v.: «vat «vіnobldrukarnya», 1997. – s. 8–16.
- Konsevich A. I. Fiziko-geograficheskij ocherk Vinnickoj oblasti / A. I. Konsevich. – Kiev: izdatelstvo akademii nauk ukrainskoj sssr, 1948. – s 13–16
- Carik, l.P. Ekologіya : pіdruch. dlya 11 kl. zagalnoosvіt. navch. zakl. rіven standartu, akademіchnij rіven / l. P. Carik, P. l. Carik, I. M. Vіtenko. – K. : geneza, 2011.. – 96 s.
- Xrgian A. X. Ocherki razvitiya meteorologii / A. X. Xrgian. – l.: gidrometeoizdat, 1948. – 352 s.
- Xolkovska T. YU. Klіmatologіchnі doslіdzhennya Podіllya v pracyax polskix vchenix / T. YU. Xolkovska. – K.: vgl «obrії», 2009. – vip. 57. – s 186–188.
- Słownik geograficzny królewstwa Polskiego i innyh krajów słowiańskich / Pod. redakcyą B. Chlebowskiego i W. Walewskiego. Т.8. – Warszawa: Wieku, 1887. – S. 443–460.