ALGORITHM OF THE SOCIO-ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES OF SMALL CITIES.
Research of the holistic integrated system “society-nature” of the geography provides a methodologically balanced comprehensive approach, that includes not only the interpenetration of approaches and methods, but also finding unity of the conceptual and theoretical foundations of physical-geographical and socio-economic branch of geography, that is based on interdisciplinary integration of the whole complex of social and environmental knowledge. This socio-ecological knowledge reveals the relation between human groups and the surrounding geographical-spatial, social and cultural environment, direct and indirect impact of the industrial activity on the environment, environmental actions of the urbanized landscapes. Analyzed indicators, that take into account in the study of urbosystem, defined it’s role. Proposed the algorithm of the socio-ecological research the urbosystem of small cities, reasonably author’s solution to the problem of socio-environmental studies of small cities, because today’s complex socio-ecological situation is proof that a person can’t disconnect with nature, that the environment, which was formed by the influence of social factors, does not make a person independent of the nature, but also enhances and diversifies this dependency. A fundamental social and environmental study will allow optimizing the interaction of society and nature in general. During social -environmental analysis was focused on the so-called physical requirements of the city – its area, the number and density of population, social and environmental indicators (indicators of infrastructure, environmental components) and the assessment of the living environment. The main problems in the socio-ecological analysis of urbosystem could be: 1) The complexity of the reconstruction of the structure and condition of urbosystem in the early stages of it’s development. It’s caused by incomplete and fragmentary historical information concerning the state of nature and the urban environment in the old days; 2) The lack in some areas of statistics on pollution environmental components, the inventory of land, inventory of pollution the environment; 3) The need for widespread use of GIS technology and photographic information materials. It’s use is constrained by the high cost and complexity of it’s receipt.
Keywords: small city, socio-environmental research, the algorithm of the research.
- Dmy`truk O.Yu. Urbanisty`chna geografiya. Landshaftny`j pidxid. (Metody`ka landshaftnogo analizu urbanizovany`x tery`torij) : monografiya / O. Yu. Dmy`truk. – Ky`yiv : RVCz Ky`yivs`ky`j universy`tet, 1998. – 139 s.
- Dnistryans`ka N. I.. Geografiya poselen` L`vivs`koyi oblasti : navchal`ny`j posibny`k / N. I. Dnistryans`ka, M. S. Dnistryans`ky`j. – L`viv : VNTL, 2001. – 56 s.
- Kly`menko M.O. Vy`bir indy`katoriv stijkogo rozvy`tku dlya ocinky` ekologichnogo stanu urbanizovany`x ekosy`stem : Zbirny`k materialiv II-go Vseukrayins`kogo z’yizdu ekologiv z mizhnarodnoyu uchastyu, 2011.
- Koval`chuk I. P. Istory`ko-geografichny`j analiz urbosy`stem: koncepciya, algory`tmy`, problemy` / I. P. Koval`chuk // Naukovy`j visny`k NLTU. – 2003. – Vy`p. 13.5. – s. 27-34
- Kucheryavy`j V. P. Urboekologiya : pidruchny`k / V. P. Kucheryavy`j. – L`viv : Svit, 2001. – 360 s.
- Myagchenko O. P. Osnovy` ekologiyi : pidruchny`k / O. P. Myagchenko. – Ky`yiv : Centr uchbovoyi literatury`, 2010. – 312 s.
- Topchiyev O. G. Suspil`no-geografichni doslidzhennya: metodologiya, metody`, metody`ky` : navchal`ny`j posibny`k / O. G. Topchiyev. – Odesa: Astropry`nt, 2005. – 632 s.
- Fesyuk V.O. Konstrukty`vno-geografichni zasady` formuvannya ekologichnogo stanu vely`ky`x mist Pivnichno-Zaxidnoyi Ukrayiny` / V.O. Fesyuk. – Lucz`k: Voly`ns`ka oblasna drukarnya, 2008. – 344 s.
- Yurij M.F. Sociologiya kul`tury` : navchal`ny`j posibny`k / M. F. Yurij. – Ky`yiv : Kondor, 2006. – 302 s.