BIOINDICATIVE METHODS FOR THE NEEDS OF SYSTEM ANALYSIS OF THE QUALITY OF THE ENVIRONMENT
The main objectives of evaluating the quality of the environment and the degree of its favorability for mankind are such: to determine the state of natural resources; to develop a strategy for rational use of natural resources in the region; to determine the maximum acceptable loads for any region; to solve the issue of the impact of a certain enterprise as a set of sources of pollution; to assess the effectiveness of environmental protection measures; to create recreational and protected areas and to determine their location and area. Each of these issues cannot be objectively resolved at the level of consideration of formal indicators but requires a special, multifaceted assessment of the quality of habitat, namely an integral characterization of the condition is needed. In this situation, it is advisable to apply system analysis of the quality of the environment, which allows us to recreate a holistic picture of the phenomena that are studied. This is carried out, first of all, by considering the object of research a system. A system implies the presence of components. Within the confines of system analysis, a system is studied by examining its components as a whole. The implementation of bioindicative studies has its own characteristics, associated with quantitative and qualitative indicators of environmental impacts. but they are somewhat advantageous because they do not use the devices. Instead, they provide an integral characteristic of the quality of the environment. the success of bioindicative methods determine the need for their use. the main instruments of bioindication are plants that are sensitive to changes in the environment at the level of both the cells and the reactions of the organism as a whole. On the basis of this, there will be different types of bioindicative methods. Approaches to the implementation of system analysis of environmental quality from the standpoint of bioindication are examined. The experience and achievements of scientists in the field of bioindication for the needs of assessment of the quality of atmospheric air, soil and water are analyzed. The features of various types of biogeochemical indications of atmospheric air depending on the type of technogenic pollution are determined. The results of bioindicative investigation of the Tsenivka River to assess the quality of the environment by the means of evaluation of the quality of water in the reservoir are displayed.
Key words: system analysis of the quality of the environment, bioindicative methods of research, bioindication, bioindicator plants, bioindicative diagnostics.
- Vyktorov S.V., Remezova H.L. Yndykatsyonnaya heobotanyka. – M.: Yzd-vo MHU, 1988. – 167s.
- Hilyapov M.S. Zoolohichnyy metod diahnostyky gruntiv. – M.: Nauka, 1966. – 255 s.
- Karpynskyy A. Mohut ly zhyvыe rastenyya bыt’ ukazatelyamy hornыkh porod y formatsyy, na kotorыkh ony vstrechayut·sya…? // Zhurn. sadovodstva. – 1841. – # 3. – S. 67-72.
- Karpova H., Zub L., Mel’nychuk V., Protsiv H. Otsinka ekolohichnoho stanu vodoym metodamy bioindykatsiyi. Pershi kroky do otsinky yakosti vody. – Berezhany, 2010. – 32 s.
- Karpova H., Zub L., Mel’nychuk V., Protsiv H. Tablytsi dlya vyznachennya yakosti vody metodom bioindykatsiyi. – Berezhany, 2010.
- Klymenko M. O. Monitorynh dovkillya. – K.: Akademiya, 2006. – 360 s.
- Lutskan E.H. Byoyndykatsyonnaya otsenka sostoyanyya okruzhayushchey sredы horoda Aldana na osnove analyza fluktuyruyushchey asymmetryy berezы ploskolystnoy // Mezhdunarodnыy zhurnal prykladnыkh y fundamental’nыkh yssledovanyy. – 2013. – # 8. – S. 139–141.
- Mal’tsev V.I., Karpova H.O., Zub L.M. Vyznachennya yakosti vody metodamy bioindykatsiyi: naukovo-metodychnyy posibnyk. – K.: Naukovyy tsentr ekomonitorynhu ta bioriznomanittya mehapolisu NANU, Nederzhavna naukova ustanova Instytut ekolohikh (INEKO) Natsional’noho ekolohichnoho tsentru Ukrayiny, 2011. – 112 s.
- Maslova O.V. Bioindykatsiya vodnoho seredovyshcha za dopomohoyu vyshchoyi vodnoyi roslynnosti //Visnyk Zaporiz’koho natsional’noho universytetu. – # 1, 2011.– S. 111-117.
- Pirohov M.V., Volhin S. O. Bioindykatsiyni doslidzhennya za epifitnoyu lekhinofloroyu shpyl’kovykh i lystyanykh derev na zakhidniy Ukrayini. – L’viv, 2006. – S.86-91.
- Plyatsuk D.L. Provedennya intehral’noyi ekspres-otsinky yakosti atmosfernoho povitrya v umovakh zminy promyslovoyi infrastruktury rehionu // Vostochno-Evropeyskyy zhurnal peredovыkh tekhnolohyy. – 2015. –75.– S. 58-63.
- Shubert R. Byoyndykatsyya zahryaznenyy nazemnыkh эkosystem. − M.: Myr, 1988. – 348 s.
- Эkolohycheskyy monytorynh. Metodы byomonytorynha / pod red. D. B. Helashvyly. – Nyzhnyy Novhorod: Yzd-vo Nyzhehorodskoho unyversyteta, 1995.– 190 c.
- Yakushyna Э.Y. Drevesnыe rastenyya y horodskaya sreda. Drevesnыe rastenyya, rekomenduemыe dlya ozelenenyya Moskvы – M: Nauka, 1990. – S.25-41.