COURSES OF LANDSCAPE AND ECOLOGICAL OPTIMIZATION in the Dzhuryn river basin
The article considers the issue of landscape and ecological optimization of the Dzhuryn river basin. Positive and negative tendencies of management of natural resources have been determined, as well as the main stages of economic development of the territory. Priorities and criteria of optimization have been identified with consideration of the available potential of the natural resources. Efficient correlation of natural and economic areas within the river basin has been substantiated. Measures of the management of natural resources optimization have been proposed. Grounds for the model of the river basin natural resources management optimization have been proposed. The regional index of anthropogenic transformation potential has been calculated with evaluation of the degree of ecologic appropriateness of factual and projected structures of the land utilization.
Key words: river basin, management of natural resources, landscape, and ecological optimization.
- Andreychuk Y.M. Geoinfirmational simulation of the basin systems state (exemplified with the Dniester tributary, the Koropets River). Author’s abstract of a candidate of geography: 11.00.11 /M. Andreychuk. – Lviv. National Ivan Franko University, 2012. – 20 p.
- Grodzynskyi M.D. Research of the landscape: location and space. [Monography in 2 volumes.] / M.D. Grodzynskyi – K.: Publishing Centre «Kyivskyi Universytet»: Т.1. – 2005. – 431 p. Т.2. – 2005. – 503 p.
- Danylchenko О.S. Geoecological analysis of river basins of the territory of Sumska Oblast. Author’s abstract of a candidate of geography: 11.00.11 / О.S. Danylchenko. – Kyiv. National Taras Shevchenko University, 2016 – 23 p.
- Kruta N.S. Ecological and geographic condition of the Luga River basin condition (the Dniester tributary): evaluation, monitoring, otimization. Author’s abstract of a candidate of geography: 11.00.11 – constructive geography and rational management of national resources/ N.S. Kruta – Lviv: National Ivan Franko University, 2014. – 20 p.
- Netrobchuk І.М. Geoecological condition of the Luga River basin condition / І.М. Netrobchuk //Scientific Massanger of Volynskyi National Lesia Ukrayinka University. – Lutsk: 2011. – P. 176-182 .
- Odum Y. Ecology / Y. Odum – In 2 volumes. – M.: «Mir», 1986. V.1 .– 328 p.; V.2 – 376 p.
- Tsaryk L.P. Geographic background of formation and development of formation and development of the regional conservation systems: conceptual approaches, practical implementation. Monograph / L.P. Tsaryk – Ternopil: «Pidrychnyky i posibnyky», – 320 p.
- Passport of the Dzuryn River / Fund materials of the water economy and melioration administration. – Ternopil, 1994. – 158 p.
- Sheliag-Sosonko Y.Р. Concept, methods and criteria of creation of Ukrainian ecological network / Y.Р. Sheliag-Sosonko, M.D. Grodzynskyi, V.D. Romanenko. – К.: Fitosotsiotsentr, 2004. – 144 p.
- Shyschenko P.G. Principles and methods of landscape analysis in the regional project management / P.G. Shyschenko. – К.: Fitosotsiotsentr, 1999. – 284 pс.
- Shtoiko P.I. Modification of the Western Podilia landscapes in ХV-ХХ centuries: Author’s abstract of a candidate of geography. Spec. 11.00.01 – physical geography, geophysics and geochemistry of landscapes / P.I. Shtoiko – L., 1986. – 16 p.