ECOLOGICAL DANGER OF REGULATED WATER (ON THE MATERIALS OF TERNOPIL STAGE)
Anthropogenic or anthropic transformation of regulated water bodies occurs as a result of the impact on them of different types of economic activity: emissions of pollutants into the environment, flushing from arable and cultivated farmlands, reclamation of wetlands. It reflects the nature of the changes and transformations of system-forming processes (moisture circulation, energy transformation, nutrient turnover and abiogenic migration of substances), as well as the degree of change in the hydrological regime, the accumulation of silty sediments, the processes of accumulation and decomposition of organic substances. The problem of anthropogenic transformation of ecological and geographical processes that have arisen within the limits of a regulated reservoir is considered. Especially dangerous for the ecological state of the ecosystem are the drains of the left sewage tributary to the Seret within the city – the river. Rudka. The values of BODs and COD exceed the maximum permissible concentrations by dozens of times. With the COD COD of 15-30 mg O / dm3, the value of this gain in range 2 in sample No. 62 reached 1018.4 mg O / dm3 with an average value of 243 mg O / dm3 . The value of BSC 5 also exceeds the MPC in dozens of times. In range 3 with MPC of 2-4 mg O / dm3 in sample number 62, the BOD-B value reached 181.5 mg O / dm3. Not the best indices in other samples, although in some cases the BODs do not exceed the MPC (1.58 mg O / dm3 in sample No. 53). A significant excess of MPC is observed for ammonium ion, suspended substances, manganese. Zinc and IACS in some samples also show an excess of MPC. The existence of uncontrolled canalized sewage within the water protection zones and coastal protective bands is a gross violation of the current environmental legislation. The level of the ecological state of the Ternopilsky ecosystem is considered to be as precisious, as the resulting changes can become irreversible and become more difficult in the future if there is no regular monitoring in the current climate change trends. The water area of the reservoir and water protection zones should become the object of regular observations during the summer-autumn period of maximum recreational loads.
Key words: regulated water body, anthropogenic loads, ecological safety.
- Hrodzyns’kyy M.D. Piznannya landshaftu: mistse i prostir. [Monohrafiya u 2-kh t.] / M.D. Hrodzyns’kyy – K.: Vydavnycho-polihrafichnyy tsentr „Kyyivs’kyy Universytet”: T.1. – 2005. – 431 s. T.2. – 2005. – 503 s.
- Ekolohichni naslidky zarehul’ovanoho stoku / Redaktor-uporyadnyk V.V.Hrubinko. – Ternopil’: Vydavnychyy viddil TNPU im. V.Hnatyuka, 2017. – 68 s.
- Ekosystema zarehul’ovanoyi vodoymy v umovakh urbonavantazhennya (na prykladi Ternopil’s’koho vodoskhovyshcha) [V.V.Hrubinko,H.B.Humenyuk, O.V.Volik, Y.M.Svynko, F.M.H.Makarti]. – Ternopil’: TNPU im V.Hnatyuka, 2013. – 202 s.
- Krasnyanskyy M.E. Osnovы эkolohycheskoy bezopasnosty terrytoryy y akvatoryy. Uchebnoe posobye / M.E. Krasnyanskyy. – Khar’kov: «BURUN y K», 2013. 268 s.
- Tsaryk L.P. Ekoloho-heohrafichnyy analiz i otsinyuvannya terytoriyi: teoriya ta praktyka / L.P. Tsaryk. – Ternopil’: „Navchal’na knyha – Bohdan”, 2006. – 256 s.
- Tsaryk P.L. Rehional’nyy landshaftnyy park «Zahrebellya» u systemi rekreatsiynoho i zapovidnoho pryrodokorystuvannya. Monohrafiya / P.L.Tsaryk, L.P.Tsaryk. – Ternopil’:Redaktsiyno-vydavnychyy viddil TNPU im V.Hnatyuka, 2013. – 186 s.