ANALYSIS OF THE AGE-SEX STRUCTURE OF THE POPULATION OF DNEPROPETROVSK.
The article analyzes the dynamics of gender and age structure of the population of Dnepropetrovsk for 2006-2012 years. Reviewed and analyzed the relationship between men and women, average age of the population, the demographic burden on the working population, the life expectancy of the population. It was found that, despite some improvement in the birth rate, the population of the city is characterized by a high level of aging that in the future could adversely affect the socio-economic development of the region. Negative trends should include the reduction of the population in the younger age groups and in high growth. Relatively low demographic pressure provides higher than average proportion of people of working age. The position of the city is weak on such indicators as the ratio of net migration and the proportion of women and men in the general population. Taking into account the above-mentioned trends in the development of the demographic situation in the g .. Dnepropetrovsk and features of the dynamics Polo population age structure, it is possible to predict the further population decline. The study revealed the features of the age and sex structure of the population of Dnepropetrovsk. Age and sex structure is a reflection of all the demographic, social, economic and political processes on the one hand and a prerequisite for the formation of economic, intellectual and political development of any region, therefore remains relevant area of research. All this suggests the need to improve as a regional program of demographic policy and regional programs for socio-economic development.
Key words: age-sex structure; demographic pressure; fertility; mortality; natural increase.
- Golovne upravlInnya statistiki u DnIpropetrovskIy oblastI. Rezhim dostupu. – http://www.dneprstat.gov.ua
- Statistichniy zbIrnik “ChiselnIst nayavnogo naselennya DnIpropetrovskoYi oblastI na 1 sIchnya 2012 roku”. – DnIpropetrovsk, Golovne upravlInnya statistiki u DnIpropetrovskIy oblastI, 2012. – 45 s.
- Statistichniy zbIrnik “Naselennya DnIpropetrovskoYi oblastI u 2011 rotsI”. – DnIpropetrovsk, Golovne upravlInnya statistiki u DnIpropetrovskIy oblastI, 2012. – 129 s.
- Statistichniy zbIrnik “RozpodIl postIynogo naselennya DnIpropetrovskoYi oblastI za stattyu ta vIkom na 1 sIchnya 2012 roku, yogo ekonomIchna aktivnIst ta zaynyatIst”. – DnIpropetrovsk, Golovne upravlInnya statistiki u DnIpropetrovskIy oblastI, 2012. – 88 s.
- Statistichniy zbIrnik “EkonomIchna aktivnIst naselennya DnIpropetrovskoYi oblastI za 2011 rIk”. – DnIpropetrovsk, Golovne upravlInnya statistiki u DnIpropetrovskIy oblastI, 2012. – 132 s.
- Shevchuk P. E. ZakonomIrnostI formuvannya statevo-vIkovoYi strukturi naselennya UkraYini / P. E. Shevchuk, G. Yu. Shvidka // DemografIya ta sotsIalna ekonomIka. – 2009. – № 2. – S. 39-47.