THE ACID-BASE PROPERTIES MOUNTAIN-MEADOW-BROWN SOILS (CAMBIC UMBRISOLS) OF THE CHORNOHORA AND ITS TRANSFORMATION IN THE PROCESS OF HUMAN ACTIVITIES.
There are more than 20 peaks with altitudes over 1700 m in the Chornogora, including six peaks with altitudes over 2000 m. These peaks rise above the upper boundary of the forest, forming large arrays with a typical alpine and subalpine vegetation. Line of the main ridge extends from the southeast to the northwest and only from the top of the Petros turns to the south-west, forming a great spur to the dominant peak the Sheshul. The upper tier of mountains above 1600 m, with its cold, too humid and shrub-meadow vegetation marked the most peculiar soil processes. Influenced by a rich vegetation growing sod type of soil, but the soil biological life in such harsh environments passes less active than in the plains. Since forming specific mountain-meadow soils – brown soil (Cambic Umbrisols). In order to study the features of mountain-meadow soils brown soil of the Chornogora array of the Ukrainian Carpathians and the changes in their physical and chemical properties in the period 2014-2015. We have laid seven soil profiles within the valleys Sheshul – Menchul Kvasovsky. Data analysis laboratory analyzes showed that the mountain-meadow soils brown soil of the Chornogora array characterized by a very high hydrolytic acidity within the hole genetic profile. The degree of hydrolytic acidity in the upper humus horizon is 18,00-19,03 mmol / 100 g soil, mountain-meadow soils brown soil unsaturated bases. As part of absorbed cations prevails Aluminium, which in the course of burozemoobrazovaniya is mobilized as a result of acid hydrolysis of aluminosilicates. However, found that under the influence of anthropogenic factors qualitative composition absorbing complex changes and are replaced by exchangeable aluminum cations calcium metabolism. It was found that with increasing altitude the content of exchangeable calcium in the upper humus-accumulative horizon decreases, but increases the amount of exchangeable aluminum, due to increased process burozemoutvorennya.
Keywords: mountain meadow brown soil soil acid-base properties, composition absorbing cations, burozemoobrazovanie, Chornogora array, Ukrainian Carpathians.
- Gogolev N. Pochvy Ukrainskih Karpat. Priroda Ukrainskoj SSR / I. N. Gogolev. – K., 1986. – S. 145-171.
- Gogolєv І. M. Grunti Karpat // Priroda Ukraїns’kih Karpat / І. M. Gogolєv, Z. V. Proskura. – L’vіv : Vid-vo L’vі un-tu, 1968. – S. 168-178.
- Kanivec’ V. I. Burozemoobrazovanie v lesnyh pochvah Ukrainskih Karpat / V. I. Kanivec’ // Pochvovedenie. – M., 1991, – №4. – S. 19-28.
- Kanivec’ V. І. Procesi gruntotvorennja v burozemno-lіsovіj zonі і klasifіkacіja burozemі – Monografіchna zbіrka naukovih prac’. – Chernіgіv: ChDІEіU, 2012. – 248 s.
- Pasternak P. S. Vzaimodejstvie mezhdu lesom i pochvoj v osnovnyh tipah lesa Ukrainskih Karpat: dis. na soiskanie uchenoj stepeni doktora s. h. nauk / P. S. Pasternak. – Ivano-Frankovsk, 1968. – 2 – S.390-560.
- Topol’nij F. F. K prirode kislotnosti buryh gorno-lesnyh i gorno-lugovyh pochv Karpat // Pochvovedenie. 1976. №9 – S. 112-116.