THE LANDSCAPE-HYDROLOGICAL DISTRICTING OF TERRITORY OF THE SUMY REGION.
In the article is set the landscape-hydrological organization of territory of the Sumy region. By means of cluster analysis the basic landscape-hydrological systems – landscape-hydrological areas have been highlighted selection of is based both zonal and azonal factors. Established and described the hierarchical structure of the hydrological systems of region (zone-province-district, there are three levels of landscape-hydrological differentiation – zonal, provincial and district and as a result, made the landscape-hydrological districting of region. The hierarchical structure of hydrological systems in the region (zone-province-district) was established and described, three levels of landscape and hydrological differentiation – zonal, provincial and district was established. The result of the study was landscape and hydrological zoning of the region. Within the region, mixed-forests landscape-hydrological zone (LHZ), including within the boundaries of the Sumy area is included the Desna-Polissia-Left-bank landscape-hydrological province (LHP), and forest-steppe landscape-hydrological zone were highlighted. Moreover, the latter should be divided into two landscape-hydrological subzones moist forest-steppe and forest-steppe with insufficient moisture. Such division is made by us based on the fact, that the landscape-hydrological districts, relating to the northern part of the zone, for example, the Kleven-Esman district, are differ significantly increased conductivity. Thus, the wet forest-steppe landscape-hydrological subzone within the boundaries of the area is includes Seym-upland landscape-hydrological province, and the insufficient moisture forest-steppe landscape- hydrological subzone unites Upper-Psel-Vorskla-Right-bank uplands and Seym-Sula-Psel-Vorskla of Prydnieprovska lowland landscape-hydrological provinces. Relating to the Sumy region landscape-hydrological districts (LHD), isolated by us within these provinces is distributed within the past follows. Desna-Polissia Left-bank LHP is included Znob-Shostka-Ivotka LHD of Novgorod-Siversky Polissia; Seym Upland LHP – Kleven-Esman LHD of glacial part of the Hlukhiv plateau; Upper-Psel-Vorskla-Right-bank Upland LHP – Syrovatka-Sumy-Boromlya outside Glacier LHD; Seym-Sula-Psel-Vorskla LHD of Prydnieprovska lowland is included two landscape-hydrological districts: Ezuch-Tern-Romen LHD of glacial part of the Poltava plain and Okhtyrka-Bratenitsa-Grun outside Glacier LHD of Poltava plain.
Keywords: landscape-hydrological districting, landscape-hydrological typology, landscape-hydrological systems.
- Antipov A. N. Landshaftnaja gidrologija: teorija, metody, realizacija / A. N. Antipov, O. V. Gagarinova, V. N. Fedorov // Geografija i prirodnye resursy. – 2007. – #3. – S. 56–66.
- Antipov A. N. Landshaftno-gidrologicheskaja organizacija territorii / A. N. Antipov, V. N. Fedorov – Novosibirsk: Izd-vo SO RAN, 2000. – 254 s.
- Vodnij і melіorativnij fondi Sums’koї oblastі : Dovіdnik. – Sumi, 2006. – 128 s.
- Grebіn’ V. V. Gіdrologo-gіdrohіmіchne rajonuvannja: іstorіja ta suchasnij stan / V. V. Grebіn’ // Gіdrologіja, gіdrohіmіja і gіdroekologіja. – 2001. – T. 2. – S. 83–93.
- Grebіn’ V. V. Propozicіі shhodo shemi landshaftno-gіdrologіchnogo rajonuvannja teritorіі Ukraіni / V. V. Grebіn’ // Gіdrologіja, gіdrohіmіja і gіdroekologіja. – 2009. – T. 17. – S. 26–39.
- Grebіn’ V. V. Suchasnij vodnij rezhim rіchok Ukraіni (landshaftno-gіdrologіchnij analіz) / V. V. Grebіn’. – K.: Nіka-Centr, 2010. – 316 s.
- Kuzin P. S. Klassifikacija rek i gidrologicheskoe rajonirovanie SSSR. – L.: Gidrometeoizdat, 1960. – 455 s.
- Neshataev B. N. Regional’nye prirodno-territorial’nye kompleksy Sumskogo Pridneprov’ja / B. N. Neshataev, A. A. Kornus., V. P. Shul’ga // Naukovі zapiski SumDPU іm. A. S. Makarenka. Ekologіja і racіonal’ne prirodokoristuvannja. – Sumi: SumDPU іm. A.S. Makarenka, 2005. – S. 10–31.
- Shema gіdrologіchnogo rajonuvannja Ukraіni / L. G. Budkіna, L. M. Kozіnceva, S. P. Pustovojt, V. G. Kelembet // Geografіchnі doslіdzhennja na Ukraіnі, Vip. 1. – K. : Nauk. dumka, 1969. – S. 157–172.