PROBLEMS OF ECOLOGY, NATURE MANAGEMENT AND BALANCED DEVELOPMENT OF GEOGRAPHY.
It performed the analysis of the causes and the main results of the “ecologization” of scientific knowledge, particularly the geographic one in Ukraine. They are based on the awareness of the need to develop new strategies for nature management, which would take into account the socio- economic aspects of the development and environmental conservation values of the environment, changing under the influence of natural and human factors. The content and field of the use of the term “ecology” is defined. Environmental trends today imply negative changes in particular natural components under the influence of anthropogenic factors, which is something that has always been in the centre of geographers’ attention while studying the problems of nature management, life activities safety and environmental protection. Formed as an area of biological knowledge “Ecology”, in recent decades, turned out to be adapted to all areas of human activity, which leads to the loss of its own object- subject field and original content. It describes the genesis of the concepts, which relate to aspects of the interaction between society and nature. They are based on the concept of the entirety of the “Nature-Society” system, and on the fact that a man and his economical activities are a structural part of the system, and being an integral part of the whole he must perform a certain function, aimed at stable operation of the entire system. It is suggested to introduce “Natural Science” as the compulsory subject for all institutions of higher education, instead of vague “Fundamentals of Ecology”. The importance of its introduction is explained not only by the adoption of a new strategic direction in the development of educational technology and practical realization of the theoretical and methodological development of scientists in educational field, but also by the fact, that will make it possible to reconstruct the social life of its most active participants-students.
Key words: ecology, environment, balanced development, nature management, environmental protection, natural science.
- Akimova T. A. Ekologiya: uchebnik dlya vuzov / T. A. Akimova, V. V. Haskin. – M.: Yunita, 1998. – 340 s.
- Golubecz` M. A. Seredovy`shheznavstvo – perspekty`vny`j rozdil nauky` / M. A. Golubecz` // Ukr. geogr. zhurn. – 2008. – # 1. – S. 19-23.
- Gry`nevecz`ky`j V. T. Pro rozshy`rennya sfery` i napryamiv vy`kory`stannya landshaftoznavchy`x terminiv, ponyat`, pidxodiv / V. T. Gry`nevecz`ky`j // Ukr. geogr. zhurn. – 2001. – # 4. – S. 57-59.
- Dedyu I. I. Ekologicheskiy entsiklopedicheskiy slovar: svyishe 8 tyisyach terminov / Dedyu, I. I. – Kishenev: Gl. red. MSE, 1990. – 406 s.
- Ekologichna ency`klopediya: u 3-x t. / redkol.: A. V. Tolstouxov ta in. – K.: TOV “Centr ekologichnoyi osvity` ta informaciyi”, 2008. – T. 3: O-Ya / vidp. red. Ye. I. Stecenko. – 2008. – 472 s.
- Kry`ms`ky`j S. Mezha ty`syacholit` – zmina vy`miriv istoriyi / S. Kry`ms`ky`j // Visny`k NAN Ukrayiny`. – 1999. – # 7. – S. 3-12.
- Kry`sachenko V. S. Ekologichna kul`tura: teoriya i prakty`ka: navch. posibny`k / V. S. Kry`sachenko. – K.: Zapovit, 1996. – 352 s.
- Miller T. Zhizn v okruzhayuschey srede: V 3 t. / T. Miller; Pod red. A. Yagodina; Per. s angl. B. A. Alekseeva i dr. – M.: Izdat. gruppa “Progress”, “Pangeya”, 1993. – T. 1. – 256 s.
- Nekos V. Yu. Neoekologiya – kontseptualnyie osnovyi / V. Yu. Nekos // EkologIya ta noosferologIya. –1999. – # 4. – S. 171-176.
- Paschenko V. M. MetodologIya postneklasichnogo landshaftoznavstva / V. M. Paschenko. – KiYiv: B.v., 1999. – 284 s.
- Pozachenyuk E. A. Koadaptivnaya paradigma prirodopolzovaniya / E. A. Pozachenyuk // Uch. zapiski TNU im. I. Vernadskogo. – 2005. – T. 18 (57), # 1. – S. 199–204.
- Reymers N. F. Ekologiya. Teoriya, zakonyi, pravila, printsipyi i gipotezyi / N. F. Reymers. – M.: Izd. “Rossiya molodaya”, 1994. – 367 s.
- Stecyuk V. V. Osnovy` ekologichnoyi geomorfologiyi / V. V. Stecyuk, Yu. A. Silecz`ky`j. – K.: Chetverta xvy`lya, 2000. – 368 s.
- Tyuryukanov A. N. Biosfernyie razdumya / A. N. Tyuryukanov, V. M. Fedorov. – M.: RAEN, 1996. – 368 s.
- Shvebs G. I. Adaptivnaya (integrativnaya) geografiya (postanovka voprosa) / G. I. Shvebs // Izv. RAN. Ser. geogr. – 1991. – #2. – S.114-121.